Professional Language Services
Clear Voice is an award-winning social enterprise that provides bespoke interpreting, translation, and transcription services.
Spoken interpreting is our speciality. We provide professional telephone interpreting, video interpreting, and face-to-face interpreting for charities, businesses, and public sector organisations across the UK.
Our large network of experienced interpreters could be at your fingertips – on demand – helping you communicate effectively in over 200 languages.
The Clear Voice team are passionate about helping people to communicate. We deliver an adaptable service with exceptional customer care.
WHY WE ARE HERE
We provide communications services that break down language barriers and ensure all our profits support those in need.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
Clear Voice Have…
- More than 12 years’ experience providing quick, easy-to-use, high quality, reliable and cost effective language services for our clients.
- High quality interpreters. We have built a national network of professional, friendly interpreters covering over 200 languages.
- The latest technology. Our telephone interpreting system allows you to connect to an interpreter within an average of 35 seconds. The Clear Voice app connects you directly to interpreter in just two taps.
- An ethical mission. We donate 100% of our profits to Migrant Help, our parent charity, helping support vulnerable communities around the UK.
- Saved our clients money. We enable organisations to make savings by using our pay-as-you-go telephone interpreting service. There’s no minimum spend per call.
- A dedicated, friendly customer service team. We are proud of the personal service we provide and are always here to talk.
CLEAR VOICE LEADERSHIP
Meet the Team
We pride ourselves on offering our customers personal support and bespoke services. Whether your needs are large or small, Clear Voice can adapt to meet your demands with a high-quality service.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We believe in the power of collective action. We work closely with a few well-chosen partners to improve our service, develop the interpreting sector, and bring about positive social impact.